Re: Little Bavarian Car?

To: frede.thomas2@verizon.net, wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Little Bavarian Car?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:43:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2005 2:31:36 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
frede.thomas2@verizon.net writes:

This is  a mild statement, the "Chief of Police" of Wash. d.c. had his
cruiser  stolen about 3 weeks ago and it's never been found to this day, so
how any  car be safe (or a human for that matter) on the streets of
Washington  D.C., yep the "chief's" car stolen

I've seen the argument that more murders were committed in DC during the
time we have been in Iraq, than we have lost in soldiers...so we should pull
out
of DC before we pull out of Iraq!

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton