Little Bavarian Car?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Little Bavarian Car?
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:07:09 -0700 (PDT)
I would have never thought of calling the Z8 "cute".  ;-)   Expensive?  Yes.
Rare?  Yes.  Fast?  Yes.  Stunning?  Yes.   As someone else already mentioned,
you have to pony up well over $100K to get into a used one.   When they were
new, they were in the $150K range when you could locate a dealer that had one.
I always thought that the tail light design on the Z8 was a nod to the early
E-Type roadster.   I'd say whomever is parking in your garage with this car
must have some coin to throw around.  Beautiful car.

Greg H.
Denton, TX
TR6  (for fun and nostalgia)
BMW Z3M Coupe  (for sheer exhilaration)