RE: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:23:16 -0700
> But this car is New Old Stock Except For...

Pretty much all NOS falls under that category, IMO.  The stuff gets old
whether it's installed on a car or not.  And I've seen a fair amount of
"NOS" that is still on the shelf because someone, somewhere, found out it
was defective and put it back on the shelf rather than disposing of it
properly.

> This is a prime case of go see it first.

I agree completely.  Except I think that is true of ALL used cars, not just
this one.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org