Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...
From: "Randy&Val DeRuiter" <deruiterville@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:08:07 -0500
>I think he was refering to the white overspray evident on the disconnected
>heater hose (or something lying around in there).   Odd that a car
>originally white & repainted green would have sloppy white overspray in the
>engine compartment... but then there are lots of odd things here if you try
>to accept the claimed mileage.
>
>Geo H

Yep, I think so too - the debate can go on and on about how much an original
car can degrade over time, but that engine bay tells all.  I'm pretty sure
unless there are squirrels who know how to fire up a spray can there is
ample evidence this is not what it is claimed to be.

Randy
65 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org