Re: [TR] Questions about sill replacement on a TR3

To: Dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Questions about sill replacement on a TR3
From: jar@aldermanroad.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:14:43 -0500
Yeppers.  The early TR-2 had the "long doors."  I'm not sure if these
were done away with while the TR-2 was being made, or represented the
transition to the early TR-3s.

These inner sills are structural on all the TR-2, -3, and -3A  models.
With the TR-4, -4A, -250 (-5), and -6,  the outer sills (rocker panels)
became structural members.

===     http://www.vtr.org