RE: [TR] oil filler cap leakage

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] oil filler cap leakage
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:36:44 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Randall,

Thanks for the confirmation!  I was hoping that the solution was a bit simpler
to cure.  But at over 200K miles and with cylinder compression range 145 psi to
133 psi,  the engine/ car runs very well.  I did receive a set of standard
piston rings when I bought the car over 24 years ago......

I will try to find another oil cap with a hose connection on it for extra
venting.  Does anyone Know of such an oil cap and application?  It would save
me some time at the local autoparts store looking in their catalogs (if they
still have them) or opening and searching boxes on the shelf.

Regards,
Greg Perry
TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org