Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:17:11 -0800
DLylis@aol.com wrote:
> It is easily removable and would give  a measure
> of safety at those times when it is nice to actually be able to see  behind
> you.  You can do this to both sides of the car.

I have convex wing mirrors on both my TR3 and Land Rover and can see
behind and along side me just fine thank you.  I haven't owned a car
with door mirrors in over 20 years.  I think of wing mirrors as being
safety mirrors in that I don't need to take my eyes off the road to see
what's on either side of me.

TeriAnn
1960 Land Rover Dormobile
1961 Triumph T3A