Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:50:20 EST
In a message dated 2/14/2007 9:40:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

Now on  the 4 project, I am going with door mirrors on both doors. I hope to
be
able to angle the passenger mirror enough so it is usefull, not just for
looks. The mirrors are TR6 bullet mirrors.

==AM==
If my own experience was any indication, DON'T BOTHER! I tried this on a
GT6+ years ago but could never find a mounting position in which the passenger
side bullet mirror would be of any value whatsoever. Possibly, you could do it
if you could get a convex mirror glass to fit?

Of course, the GT6+ had vent windows, while the TR4 doesn't. That might  work
just a bit in your favor....

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org