[TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A
From: William Brewer <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:39:21 -0800
Hi Allen.
      I removed the rear windshield stanchion mounting bolt on the
drivers side of my TR3A and mounted the single stud mirror there. I
used the mirror that should have been for the passenger's side front
wing (fender). I bought a threaded union at the local hardware store
(True Value Hardware) and cut off a bolt to have more threads, fitted
it together, screwed it in and have been driving it that way for
about 8 years. It looks and works great. It also looks like it came
that way from the factory.
      This only works if you have the threaded mounts and not the
Dzus mounts.
      Don't drill a hole in your car.
      Good luck.

      Bill Brewer