Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:38:44 -0500
Hello,

I also have wing mirrors on the 3A, regular on the drivers side and convex on
the passenger.

Now on the 4 project, I am going with door mirrors on both doors. I hope to be
able to angle the passenger mirror enough so it is usefull, not just for
looks. The mirrors are TR6 bullet mirrors.

I have seen TR4s with wing mirrors (Lucas and bullet) but for some reason they
just dont look right, and with the curved windshield and all. I think it is
also due to the thinner wing.

The 4 does have a bit larger windshield mounted rear view mirror though.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org