Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A

To: bbrewer@tvwireless.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wing/Door Mirror on TR3A
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:08:07 EST
I have been toying with the idea of attaching a mirror to the tenon plate  on
the windscreen pillar.  My car is presently not on the road so this is
pretty far down the to do list, but, my thought is to drill one of the
attachment
blocks used for a wind wing hinge, attach a mirror and clamp it to  the tenon
plate below the wind wing.  It is easily removable and would give  a measure
of safety at those times when it is nice to actually be able to see  behind
you.  You can do this to both sides of the car.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

===     http://www.vtr.org