RE: [TR] DOT3 vs DOT5 Brake Fluid

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] DOT3 vs DOT5 Brake Fluid
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:44:40 +0000
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
> > Tiny bubbles,
> > in the fluif,
> > Makes me crazy,
> > Makes me goof.
>
> Oh, is that all.
>
> Easy to solve : just take a break any time you add to the MC, to give it
> time to "breathe".  The bubbles will rise to the top.
>
> Randall

Been there, done that, didn't help a bit.   The fact is that this stuff entraps
air.

You may continue using it for as long as you like.  I'm not touching it again.
Personal experience is all the motivation I need.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

===     http://www.vtr.org