Re: [TR] DOT3 vs DOT5 Brake Fluid

To: StagByTriumph@tscusa.org, pethier@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] DOT3 vs DOT5 Brake Fluid
From: btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 02:56:31 -0400
Greetinghs...  I did a little more look 'round and found DOT 5 fluif is not
recommended for cars with ABS due to its greater compressability and its
ability to entrain air.  It was probably 20 years ago and I'm thinking the
specs may have changed and the product improved.  I'm still thinking about
trying it again (although for race use I'll probably stick to Ford HD truck
juice).      TJ