Re: [TR] TR3 checking transmission fluid

To: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, NPaul72464@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 checking transmission fluid
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:55:26 +0100 (BST)
Bob, Surely you still fill it up through the plug at the top and simply watch
the hole on the side at the same time.
  Chris

For transmissions without the dipstick, you need to remove the side filler
plug. I believe the fluid should be added until it starts to drip out of the
filler.

Not that easy of a task without a lift!

You will require some sort of hypoid oil pump.

When you locate a pump please publish on the list as I will be needing one now
that the TR4 is almost complete.

your freeaccount today.

===     http://www.vtr.org