Re: [TR] TR3 checking transmission fluid

To: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>, Bob Labuz
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 checking transmission fluid
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:15:30 +0000
My old transmission had a plug with dipdtick on the top, and no plug on the
side. As I recall, my "new" trans has the plug on the side, but I don't think
it has a plug on the top - I thought it was one or the other.  If you have a
plug on the top, you may have to find a new dip stick.

To fill the trans through the plug on the side, I bought a pump that screws on
to the top of the plastic oil bottle, like the kind the barrister uses at
Sarbucks to add flavor to your latte, only it has a hose on the output side.
Cost about $5 at Kragen.

Bob

From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>

===     http://www.vtr.org