[Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

Subject: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help
From: info at dieselperformanceparts.com (DPPI - Mark Craig)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 15:30:39 +0000
I have been watching this and am curious why do you?ll have so much pressure in
the cooling system that it blows freeze plugs out. I have run Shelby?s,
Mustangs and now Spitfires.
We use a 7-12 PSI cap, that?s not enough to blow a plug out.
Are you?ll using some high PSI cap or some such thing???

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211