[Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

Subject: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help
From: tony at tonydrews.com (Tony Drews)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 18:57:49 -0500
Pressure in the block and head is much higher than at the radiator -
like 30+ psi with a 7 psi cap.? The restriction across the thermostat
housing holds it back from the Rad.? We discovered that when we put a
radiator cap on TOP of the t-stat housing to make the water easy to fill
fully.? Had to plug up the overflow on that one.

As others mentioned, I JB weld any freeze plugs into the block.

Regards, Tony Drews