Re: Vintage Racing Philosophy

To: nobozos@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Vintage Racing Philosophy
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 10:06:59 -0500
> This did not stop the racing from being fierce - just not
> unsportsmanlike!  So the people were always a part of this period of
> racing and I'd like to think that this is part of the Vintage Racing of
> today.  I know that this is true in the Southeast with HSR, SVRA and,
> hold onto your hats now... SCCA!!!  (Did Jim Hayes just get the
> vapors?)

Must be me. I guess it's my fault that bozos keep  running me off the road
at SVRA events! Not to mention destroying a bunch of nice hardware.
Don't remember that in the SCCA down South in the sixties when we were there
 as a competitor.
Let's hope next year is better. Casualty list at events I was at last year
included TWO GT-40s.
Jim

FOTEC IS MOVING - NEW PHONE AND FAX #s EFFECTIVE DEC 4 !!!!!
Jim Hayes                                     fotec,inc.
jeh@fotec.com                                 529 main st.
541-0037@MCImail.com                          boston,ma 02129
phone: 1-800-537-8254    1-617-396-6155       fax: 1-617-396-6395
Fotec WWW Home Page: http://www.std.com/fotec