Re: A Series engine breathing

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@FORBIN.COM>
Subject: Re: A Series engine breathing
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:22:44 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Jack W. Drews wrote:

> I expect this approach to be rather controversial and will enjoy seeing
> the responses to this one.

        Controversial? Heck, a cool idea is a cool idea... This is from a
        guy with Ford alternator in his TR4.

> Jack W. Drews (A squealing tire is a happy tire - we Iowa guys know
> about that squealing stuff)

        BTW, have I dropped the ball in getting that phot to you? I've
        been so busy here with annual fall monster work schedule, I've
        completely lost track of what's going on in that regard.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois