RE: Clutch in, shift paradigm, clutch out.

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Clutch in, shift paradigm, clutch out.
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:22:47 -0500
Alfred,
   I can't speak to the rest of the topic, but it has been my experience
in MR that host organizations give you the member price on the entry if
you are a Monoposto member and the event you are entering is a Monoposto
event.  You really don't have to join the host organization if you don't
want to.  And one organization will accept the license of your home
organization if it is a VMC member organization.  Bottom line is that at
least in MR, the entry process is quite seamless, even though you visit
many organizations/clubs during the course of the season.  It is very
nice to have a consistant set of rules, and the big variety of venues.

Vaughn