Re: Tires-No Hoosiers in VARAC

To: hayes@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Tires-No Hoosiers in VARAC
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:46:34 -0500
hayes@mediaone.net wrote:

> Mike & Jaye Rosen wrote:
> > We agreed that we will accept a car for our Mosport event (a festival
> > type) which meets its home club's regs.
>
> Just remind everybody that CASC does not allow gloves with leather palms
> , unless backed with nomex. And what's the helmet rule next year?
> --
> Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
> hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm
> jeh@fotec.com              http://www.fotec.com/
> All generalizations, with the possible exception of this one, are false!
Last year, CASC agreed to let us allow whatever gloves were legal in
that club...but who knows? Overall, being an FIA affiliate is positive
but occasionally it causes some minor difficulties.
We'll keep everyone informed. Helmets are SA90 minimum
See everyone at Mosport.

Special race for Lotus Closed wheel cars
Special race for Lotus open wheel cars
Lotus is the Featured marque
Special race for MGs (MG Vintage Racers event)
Enduro
More track time than you can handle at the lowest (U.S$) entry fee for a
major event...all at a REAL race track
Mike