Re: Tires-No Hoosiers in VARAC

To: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Tires-No Hoosiers in VARAC
From: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:42:47 -0800
Mike & Jaye Rosen wrote:

<snip>
> We agreed that we will accept a car for our Mosport event (a festival
> type) which meets its home club's regs. It might be placed in another
> class to avoid pissing of period authenic drivers. <snip>

Wow!  You guys must feel really strongly about authenticity.  Everybody
I know who believes in period authentic preparation also believes in
good manners just a strongly, and wouldn't dream of urinating on a
non-authentic car or its driver.  We might get a bit pissed off,
but...hmmm...perhaps that's what you meant.  I sure hope so. :^)

Kidding aside, I agree with your comments here, and in your other posts
of late.

Regards,

Tom M.
Elva Courier #43, 1997 Pomona Vintage Grand Prix Time Machine Award
winner