Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA

To: Wrtr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 17:53:43 -0600
To all,

When I first ran my time capsule Stage V Sprite in vintage racing 5
years ago, it ran exactly as run in 1961.

Many races I couldn't keep up on the pace lap. Sad to hit the start line
at Road America while the leaders are already in turn 5....

That car ran 3:42s there. My current 948 MKII Sprite which has been
consistantly the most legal car in the organizations I race with
including VSCDA, SVRA, and CHR, runs 3:02. It's legal, but they didn't
look or run like that in '62.

WST
Team Thicko

WST