Re: Building cars to the FIA specification

To: ply@rosenet.it
Subject: Re: Building cars to the FIA specification
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:48:53 EDT

<<  the sheer number of race circuits at different times can make
 assessing historical specifications difficult. >>
Perhaps in my next incarnation (?) I'll do a book about all the places we've
raced just in California. Much was never recorded other than by the
participants and few viewers. Would be a fun way to exercize ones LBC by going
to all the librarys that can find a snip of information.  Michael*