Re: 350 for towing?

To: Bob Williams <ibexbob@ptdprolog.net>
Subject: Re: 350 for towing?
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:34:36 -0400
Well - has anyone else tried all three - Ford, Chevy and Dodge - recently?
I maybe a Chrysler retiree ("maybe"? - I AM one) but -

1 - my brand loyalty is based on performance evaluation not on blind faith

2 - I have Ford and GM friends who can't believe how much better my Dodge
Van/Wagon is
    (for towing and for comfort/convenience)

3 - my comments on engine/transmission/towing etc probably apply to all
modern vans/pickups.

4 - (finally) - would someone ask Bob why there is so much Mexican food in
the back of his van?

Derek in Ram heaven.