Re: 350 for towing?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: 350 for towing?
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:24:51 -0500
Depends on the size of the trailor, weight of contents and car.

I pull my 24 foot heavy duty trailor, with tool box's, cabinets, spares,
racing fuel (10 gal) wench, battery and sports 2000 with a 22 foot
Superior motor home.  Home is on a truck chassis, 413 dodge truck
engine.  It would take a duellie with a big block to pull this rig.
Loaded the trailor weighs about 5500 pounds.  Motor home pulls but it
ain't fast!!!

20 footer with less contents would pull with your vehicle.  350 would
strain a bit at times, and would not make it through the rockies.

Heck, just buy a diesel pusher and be done with it!!!!!!.

L.D.