Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness

To: <derek.lola@home.com>, <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Subject: Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 08:32:08 -0500
I can also see "Reason for DNF", listed in race results. "Minor problem on
race car which couldn't be repaired because tow car clutch needed to be
replaced in the paddock." I think these had a cable clutch too and where would
you attach the hitch?

>>> Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com> 12/05/00 10:34PM >>>
Gregory
You say you used the Dauphine to tow the Mini "to" the races.
How many times did you have to use the Mini to tow the Dauphine "back" from
the
races?
Derek