Re: Lecture from Uncle Don

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>
Subject: Re: Lecture from Uncle Don
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:22:41 -0500
NO, A SCOT!

>>> <John.Desantis@inficon.com> 02/28/01 08:35AM >>>

     Thanks for the defense Don but I can take the heat.  I learned neaver
to ask about Flags though.

     Having been only 10 in 65 I am as I said, rather historically
impaired.  I can rattle of at least a dozen
drivers for the sixties but my interests revolve around American made
ground pounding V8's, particularly
Mustangs.  I particularly enjoyed Mark Donohue's book, he raced just about
anything wheels and was involved
with all of the big 3 in Trans Am.  Others such as Posey, Shelby, Hansgen,
Jones, Folmer, Hume, Miles, Hall, Moss
Sena, Fitipaldi, Icks, Stewart and way many more.   (Forgive the spelling -
that's something I will never do.)

     I guess my Famous driver education is lacking on the international
side a bit.  Jim Clark was a Brit?