Re: Lecture from Uncle Don

To: <Tombread@aol.com>, <brian@uunet.ca>, <John.Desantis@inficon.com>,
Subject: Re: Lecture from Uncle Don
From: "Robert Allred" <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:26:45 -0700
Related tid-bit.....could be true, or not.....when asked about the nature of
his spins, recovery, and continuation, Clark reportedly responded in context
of the STP Sponsor logo, that the acronum stood for "Spinning Takes
Practice"...

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Miata & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events