Silicone brake fluid

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Silicone brake fluid
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:43:48 EDT
Damn Jack,
You and rod have a LOT of credibility in this group so could you tell us what
you do right to make the silicone work.  There's millions of anecdotal
failures all warning "it didn't work for me".  What do you see as the failure
point?  I live in the desert and don't live with the common absorption
problems but even out here I've heard the stories.  Can you two enlighten us
all?  I suspect that sounds facetious but it is asked in total respect.
Steve Smith in Las Vegas