Re: Bell Mag-4 helmet purchase questions

To: "Jeff Brown" <jeffb49@yahoo.com>, "Paul Meis" <pmeis@wfubmc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Bell Mag-4 helmet purchase questions
From: "Richard Hardison" <BlueShadow@starband.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:26:18 -0500
My first (and only) helmet which I purchased in December 1996 is a Bell M2.
It was advertised as good for drivers wearing glasses.  I have no trouble
getting glasses on or off with the helmet on.  Fogging has never been much
of a problem either.  Unfortunately, the M2 is not a very advanced
technology helmet.  I plan to buy a new M2 soon.

Richard