Re: Safety gear survey

To: jpetrush@sc.rr.com, Gonridn2@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety gear survey
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:56:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/02 8:07:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jpetrush@sc.rr.com writes:

<<
 I use a two layer, one piece PBI/Kevlar suit with a single layer of nomex
 undies.  Hot and bulky.  From G-Force.  SFI-3.2A/5 Rating. TPP rating 32. >>

I go along with everything John says.  The two layer suit may be thick and
hot and you will be racing in hot weather, but you can wear shorts underneath
and when you track session is over you can take your driving suit off and
strip to your shorts and not fool with nomex underware.  From my own
experience - DON'T by a red driving suit - they fade like the dickens and
turn either pink or a tomato soup with milk color.  Good luck.

Rod