Re: Safety gear survey

To: <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>, <jpetrush@sc.rr.com>, <Gonridn2@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Safety gear survey
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:35:57 -0400
in adition to rod's comments do not look into a natural colored(white or as
close to white as it gets?) driving suit.   mine attracts dirt like a
magnet!    i use a 2 layer 1 piece suit.   after much debate i decided upon
the 1 piece suit based upon some recomendations that a 2 piece might allow
fire up between the upper and lower parts of a 2 piece suit.   while they
appear to be so darn much easier to get into and out of, i'll stick with my
1 piece suit.
make evry attempt to buy top quality equiptment for personal safety.   you
can not put a "discount price" on human life.

chuck.
orange 1960 saab sedan #25