Re: Safety gear survey

To: Vintage Race list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety gear survey
From: Gene Carter <gcarter116@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:18:15 -0700
I called Simpson about a month ago to ge my belts rewebbed.  They said there
have
been changes in the warranty from the hardware manufacturer.  Now Simpson will
only reweb if the hardware is less than two years old.  Dale Earnhardt's death
and
the legal fallout strikes again.  I'll probably buy new belts from Bell instead.

Gene Carter