series v quiz

From: Your Name (elropo(at)worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 13 1998 - 16:57:59 CDT

searching for guidance on 2 subjects regarding my 66' alpine:

1) is there any way to adjust the hydraulic clutch on a series v?
   (the clutch master cylinder has been rebuilt & the slave cylinder is
new). increasing slippage in gears 3 & 4 when i wind it out. any
suggestions?

2) why do i seem to lose water, which in turn causes the engine to run
hot, but i'm not detecting a leak anywhere? since i live in florida,
should i pull my thermostat? the needle on the temp gauge seems to go
about 3/4 over to the right side. looking forward to hearing from
anyone.

ron powers
elropo(at)worldnet.att.net
1966 series v alpine