Choices...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choices...
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 10:00:23 -0700
Last night as I was looking at the lake under my car...(Lovely Lake Roadster,
how the sun twinkles off your darkened surface....ah, but I digress....)
I was pondering just why in the heck a novice like me got into a car
like this.

Anyway, I guess I'm going to get the little critter towed back for more
work and it makes me feel very...ok.../extremely/ edgy.  I'm thinking
of marking this off as an unwise decision and selling him.  Right now
he's  not going anywhere...and I haven't decided what I'm going to do
but...I just wanted to share my embarrassment/frustration. ;P

-D-
Tomorrow...sailing!

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com