Re: Choices...

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, goldenmaia@onebox.com
Subject: Re: Choices...
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 13:06:18 -0700
Diana,

I gotta go with Victor on this one. It's safe to say I knew dick about these
cars when I first got into them, and only the patience and expertise of a
lot of people have helped me get even this far.

Since my own roadster is apart now, I have learned more about how they go
together than I ever thought possible. And that will only increase as I get
farther into it. Victor said it best. "The more you get into it, the better
you will feel when each bit gets done. You'll have a great feeling when
everything starts working".

Diana, it will take some work, but you have a lot of resources at your call
up there. The BADROC crowd has some VERY knowledgable people who will help
you and you will learn about the car as well.

Don't give up. Get some help and keep at it! When you get your car running
it will be worthwhile.

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
67 2000 Solex