Re[2]: Choices...

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Choices...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:53:54 -0700
Diana,

Absolutely! As with anything, practice gets you knowledge. Like the time I
rebuilt an alternator for my roadster and had a couple parts left over.
"Gee, what's that silly whine coming from the engine?" The 2nd time I put
it together I figured out the extra parts had a function. Silly me to not
think of that! When you do figure it out and the thing really works, you'll
grin knowing that you made it happen. And when you can't, then your buddies
in the roadster community will help out. Don't be afraid. Be brave, be
proud, be a roadster owner! (Should I also add "be a little nuts"?)

Fred - So.SF
BADROC - Band-Aid Datsun Roadster Owners Club