RE: Choices...

To: "Roadster List (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Choices...
From: Chris Saulnier <CSaulnier@enerconmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:49:13 -0400
Diana,

Even though I am just a temporary visitor to this list, I can speak from
experience.  I am a long time Datsun 510 owner, having bought my first one
in 1975.  Even though I have owned 510s for most those 26 years, about two
years after my initial purchase, I wanted to try something different, and
sold the car.  To this day, I regret selling that car... even though the 510
I now drive daily is nicer, it just isn't the same as my firstlove.  If you
really love your Roadster, and want to learn not only about your car, but
develop "knowing" friends and enjoy others appreciation of your work and
labor, keep it.  It's a decision you won't regret over time.

Chris of Maine "just plain hoarding them now"

'71 wagon "junkbox" driver DR#5 (LZ22 :>)
'71 wagon L16
'72 4dr - project  DR#6 (V8)
'69 1600 Bluebird SSS 4dr 1/24 scale
'70 Bluebird Coupe 30th Anniversary Edition 1/60 scale (thanks Lou!)