fot

Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:35:35 -0000
Hi FOTers

I think it was Uncle Jack who asked about Glorias in the States, and what
one would cost. I'm led to believe that $35.000 would be the asking price.

To add some first hand Gloria info to the list I would like to propose
Duncan Wood of Grapevine Texas as a new member. Duncan is an old friend of
mine who owns a 1935 Gloria. I saw it at the VTR convention in Texas two or
three years ago it's a beauty, and I think Duncan has just rebuilt it. He
tells me there are two in the States, the other being owned by a guy called
Dale Wills of Colorado. Duncan is an Englishman who hails originally from
Lancashire and has been in the States for some 20 years as an engineer in
the printing business. His wife Sheila has a superb 'concours' Stag (in
which Duncan, Sheila and I came 3rd (I think it was third) in the VTR fun
Rally in Texas. They are a great couple and would be an asset to the FOT.

Duncan and Sheila's e-mail address is >sheila_duncan@msn.com<

Paul