fot

Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'

To: TRBILBO@AOL.COM, Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:04:07 PST
>From: TRBILBO@AOL.COM
>To: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk, fot@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:41:57 EST
>
>Despite the fact that I know i will offend a few ... the proposer maybe ...
>the nominee for sure .... I just wanted to ask as politely as possible
>about
>the charter of the FOT.

    I don't think we have a charter (thank the gods)... Nor have we
    ever gotten around to a (gods protect us) "Mission Statement".

    We had kicked around a motto.. sort of it's parphrased from Marx
    (Groucho, not Karl) "We don't want to be members of any
    orgainization that would have us as a member..."

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)