fot

Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'

To: Paul Richardson <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 10:51:27 -0600
Hear hear!  Duncan is the esteemed president of the Red River Triumph
Club here in Dallas/Fort Worth, and is an invaluable member.  He is a
font of information and works hard at keeping his treasures (Triumphs)
intact, beautiful, and in excellent working order (including having his
new house built with an oversized garage and a lift!).  He and his wife
Sheila have been an integral part of our club, and I am glad to say I
count them as friends.  I strongly second this recommendation, even
though he has shown no signs of desire of setting the Gloria to the
track! ;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)