fot

Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <TRBILBO@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:44:23 -0800
I have spend more than two thirds of my life racing cars and building and
managing race car teams.  Every once in a while it seems that a little
levity is the right thing. That was my intent and it seems most think so. I
have other reasons to be happy to be on the right side of the grass.  Lots
of pole positions, lots of wins in lots of great cars. Lots of winning in
difficult races like Sebring and the Runnoffs, lot of information that I
pass on every day to folks who just love their Tr's.  I have this one
thought to leave you all with for the year, " It's going to be too tough if
you don't have a sense of humor" so lighten up everybody and enjoy the fun
there is RIGHT NOW.  I AM.  ( believe me, there are ladys out there who are
NOT in their dotage that LOVE to talk to guys with a little character.)