fot

Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'

To: TRBILBO@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Proposed new member with a 'Gloria'
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:17:20 -0500 (EST)
Hi Bill,

Well, Dale Will races (or intends to race) his Gloria, he might need some
technical help from Duncan Wood - sounds like it could work in the spirit
of the list.

On the other hand, having met Duncan in TX a few years back, I can say
that he is an enthusiast of the highest order. I would say that in order
to race these cars now would define most of us as high-order enthusiasts,
insane or both... so, I'd say he "belongs".

I second or third or fourth the nomination of Duncan Wood.

I mean that was the point of the post, right?

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |