fot

Re: [Fot] Why the dearth of Spitfire vintage racers?

To: Norlin Engineering <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why the dearth of Spitfire vintage racers?
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:07:18 -0400
To some extent, I expect consolidation.

I had a collection of 3 log books, one of which I gave away the book
and the chassis off to a guy wanting to do vintage 1500. I know he's
no where near race ready.  The other chassis & book is in storage for
some future project.  The PO of my current car had consolidated from
at least 3 other spit racers; or so I was told, and misplaced log
books.....

Thanks

-Scott Cypher