fot

Re: [Fot] Accusump

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Accusump
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:58:50 -0700
I installed a 2 QT Accusump in the trunk of my TR3.   A better
location would be the rear "Seat" but I didn't feel like relocating my
firebottle and I have a passenger seat.
  I used -10AN hose and run the T-fitting and check valve.  This is
temp because I intend to plumb it straight into the oil gallery.  (My
other motor is ready to go with this fitting installed.)
I use the EPC valve which works fine.  This whole thing is just an
insurance policy, plus it pressurizes the system while starting the car.
I recommend you call the people at Canton racing products and ask them
any questions if you have any.  I did this and found them to be very
helpful and friendly.

~Steve
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com