Re: Electronics vs. old way

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:46:17 -0500
Amen Doug

It's all bout running what you got or like...and we have a bunch of classes
to run in...what 500+ or so...got to be room in there some place for
everybody. If you want to be the fastest SOB on the planet then you got to
step up to the entry fee...which right now is more than I've got.

John from Asheville