Re: Electronics vs. old way

To: dahlgren@uconect.net, Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:55:37 EST
When Larry was buying parts for his Pontiac I wanted to adapt Hilborn SBC
injectors to his heads. But no he bought new Kinsler old tech injectors for
$3500. Thats not cheap He could have bought used Hilborns and converted to
electronic and had change. The Luftmister guys quoted me $2000 to convert my
injectors to electronic at the lakes some time ago. Its probably cheaper now.
Guys running 97s didn't like it when Stu Hilborn out did then I bet.  I agree
with Doug Dahlgren, time marches on.  Rich Fox in Cal.