Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 08:12:06 -0800
You make a good point. I do think that most everything out there is
covered at present, however.

When I started racing at Bonneville they were bragging about having 70
classes. I don't have any idea how many there are at present. We do have
the vintage classes that cover most of what has been discussed here,
though. SCTA/BNI has always attempted to keep competition fair as
technology advances and I think that trend will continue. Supercharging
is an example. Blowers used to advance one class on gasoline, then two,
and now separate classes.

Tom, Redding CA 8:10AM PST