Re: Aerodynamics

To: edvs@idt.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:56:31 EST
In a message dated 12/16/1999 11:44:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, edvs@idt.net
writes:

<<
 Tom,
 As you are aware Glenn's roadster is all-wheel drive, now banned (except for
3
 (?) grandfathered cars. I never saw Glenn drive this car in it's hayday, but
 have often wondered whether the hp drive loss was worth the traction
advantage.
 Any thoughts on this?
 Ed

Ed & Group,
    Deeds setup must have worked, it went 280+ a few years ago on gas. The
fact that SCTA/BNI banned 4WD roadsters with the exception of the four listed
in the rule book indicates to me that the setup gives them an advantage over
2WD roadsters.
                                        Ardun Doug in CA